With more than 5,000 timely publications produced each year and an extensive research archive, we provide the research and analysis you need to make informed decisions.
Take a no obligation free trial and see how this subscription could benefit you.
- 3 April, 2002 in Base rates to remain on hold – but don’t expect early hikes
- 2 April, 2002 in Balance of payments still okay…for now
- 30 March, 2002 in Is the world well on the way to recovery? (Q2 02)
- 28 March, 2002 in Budget 2002 Preview
- 26 March, 2002 in Should the property industry be worried about a further increase in stamp duty?
- 25 March, 2002 in Strong sales won’t force rates up
- 20 March, 2002 in Rate cuts fade away, but rises are nowhere in sight
- 18 March, 2002 in Spanners in the inflation works?
- 11 March, 2002 in The debt threat – a time bomb ticking?
- 11 March, 2002 in Productivity set for take-off?
- 7 March, 2002 in Rates on hold, but rate cutting cycle may not yet be over
- 4 March, 2002 in UK CIPS Report on Construction (Feb.)