Developed Markets Forecast Forum
In our Developed Markets Forecast Forum, ‘Will policy and politics derail global growth?’, we discuss our outlook for the US, Europe and Japan, and explore the implications for financial markets.
Is the Trump boom still coming?
Andrew Kenningham, our Chief Global Economist, discusses the following:
- What is the outlook for growth?
- Will there still be a big fiscal stimulus?
- What is the outlook for inflation?
- How will the Fed respond?
Will the euro-zone’s revival be sustained?
Jennifer McKeown, Chief Europe Economist, discusses the following:
- Will euro-zone growth withstand higher inflation and political risk?
- When and how will the ECB change course?
- What will Brexit mean for Europe?
Is the Bank of Japan’s work done?
Mark Williams, Chief Asia Economist, discusses the following:
- Is recent economic strength likely to continue?
- Why is inflation not picking up?
- What are the implications for policy?
What does it all mean for the markets?
John Higgins, Chief Markets Economist, discusses the following:
- A re-cap of the economic and policy outlook.
- What are the financial market implications?
Would you like to attend in the future?
Our conferences and presentations are free to subscribers.