- Although job creation rose at a breakneck pace last month, it was matched by an equally forceful expansion of the labour force. And with signs of spare capacity in the labour market starting to manifest, we doubt that the RBA will resume its tightening cycle.
Become a client to read more
This is premium content that requires an active Capital Economics subscription to view.
Already have an account?
You may already have access to this premium content as part of a paid subscription.
Sign in to read the content in full or get details of how you can access it
Register for free
Sign up for a free account to gain:
- Unlock additional content
- Register for Capital Economics events
- Receive email updates and economist-curated newsletters
- Request a free trial of our services