UK Forecast Forum July 2018
Is Brexit going wrong?
Roger Bootle, our Chairman, discusses the following:
- How has the UK fared since the vote?
- The negotiations and the likely outcome.
- The pros and cons of BRINO.
- How bad would “no deal” be?
- Impact on the City.
- Brexit in the round.
How much should we fear a Labour Government?
Ruth Gregory, our Senior UK Economist, discusses the following:
- How could Labour come to power?
- The impact on the economy and the public finances.
- The implications for Brexit.
The outlook for growth, inflation and monetary policy
Jonathan Loynes, our Chief Economist, discusses the following:
- Was Q1’s slowdown just a blip?
- How far will inflation fall?
- Will the MPC press ahead with rate hikes?
What does it all mean for UK markets?
John Higgins, our Chief Markets Economist, discusses the following:
- What is our central scenario?
- How would it be affected by the terms of Brexit?
- Would a Labour government make a big difference?
Would you like to attend in the future?
Our conferences and presentations are free to subscribers.