The Capital Economics Conference – San Francisco
Stumbling or soaring? Global growth in the age of populism
Topics to be covered will include:
- US tax reform, deregulation and the impact on Fed policy.
- Trade policy under the Trump administration.
- Monetary policy normalization in the US and Europe.
- China’s turnaround – and why it’s unlikely to last.
- The prospects for recovery in Brazil, India and Russia.
- The risks to EMs from higher global interest rates.
- The implications for bonds, equities and currencies.