Property Forecast Forum
Is there any upside left for UK and European Property?
08:30 Coffee & registration.
Roger Bootle, Chairman
09:00 What next for economic growth in Europe and the UK?
Jennifer McKeown, Chief European Economist
- Will the UK economy cope with Brexit?
- Has Europe’s upturn run its course?
- Will Italy trigger another euro-zone crisis?
09:15 Will house price falls in the UK be confined to London?
Andrew Burrell, Chief Property Economist
- What explains the falls in London house prices?
- Will price falls in London spread to other regions?
- Is a no-deal Brexit a bigger risk than rate hikes?
09:30 Can London office and retail outperform the rest of Europe?
Kiran Raichura, Senior Property Economist
- Can office markets continue to thrive?
- How will the changing retail landscape affect property markets?
- Which office and retail markets offer the best prospects?
09:45 Are European logistics property markets in a bubble?
Hamish Smith, Senior Property Economist
- Are lower logistics yields justified?
- Can rents in Europe follow the UK?
- How does industrial stack up against the other sectors?
10:00 Questions & discussion.
Chaired by Roger Bootle
10:30 Close & coffee.