Genève Conference 2019
08:30am – 10:30am
The coming global slowdown: causes and consequences
- Can US policymakers engineer a soft landing?
- Is the euro-zone heading for another recession?
- Will China’s policy loosening turn growth around?
- What on earth is going on with Brexit?
- What are the implications for financial markets?
Speakers will include our Group Chief Economist, Neil Shearing, Chief Europe Economist, Andrew Kenningham, and Chief Asia Economist, Mark Williams.
Full agenda coming soon.