Developed Markets Forecast Forum May 2019
08:30am – 10:30am
The coming global slowdown: causes and consequences
- Can US policymakers engineer a soft landing?
- What damage is protectionism doing to global growth?
- Is the euro-zone heading for another recession?
- What on earth is going on with Brexit?
- What are the implications for financial markets?
Speakers will include our Chief Europe Economist, Andrew Kenningham, Head of Global Economics, Jennifer McKeown, and Chief Asia Economist, Mark Williams.
Full agenda coming soon.