Developed Markets Forecast Forum May 2019
Has the Fed saved the day?
Andrew Hunter, our Senior US Economist, discusses the following:
- Is US growth still set to slow?
- Will policymakers engineer a soft landing?
- Will the 2020 election make any difference?
How worried should we be about Europe?
Andrew Kenningham, our Chief Europe Economist, discusses the following:
- Is the euro-zone heading for another recession?
- How will the ECB respond?
- What’s going on with Brexit?
The global economy in 2019-20 and beyond
Jennifer McKeown, Head of Global Economics Service, discusses the following:
- How far will global growth slow?
- What more could policymakers do?
- What are the long-term prospects for the global economy?
What does it all mean for the markets?
John Higgins, our Chief Markets Economist, discusses the following:
- How much lower will bond yields go?
- Are stock markets running on empty?
- Will a dovish Fed keep the dollar down?
Would you like to attend in the future?
Our conferences and presentations are free to subscribers.