Developed Markets Forecast Forum
Is the Fed’s tightening cycle nearly over?
Andrew Hunter, our US Economist, discusses the following:
- How long can recent rapid growth be sustained?
- Does inflation have further to rise?
- What would cause the Fed to change course?
Is it time to start worrying about Europe again?
Jennifer McKeown, our Chief Europe Economist, discusses the following:
- Is the recent slowdown set to last?
- Will Italy trigger another euro-zone crisis?
- How will Brexit affect the UK and the remaining EU?
What are the other threats to the world economy?
Andrew Kenningham, our Chief Global Economist, discusses the following:
- Is debt still the main worry?
- How much damage will the trade war do?
- How will China’s slowdown affect the world economy?
What does it all mean for the markets?
John Higgins, our Chief Markets Economist, discusses the following:
- Are US Treasury yields close to peaking?
- What would a faltering US economy mean for equities?
- Will 2019 be a tougher year for the dollar?
Would you like to attend in the future?
Our conferences and presentations are free to subscribers.