Washington D.C. Conference 2019
Has the Fed saved the day?
Michael Pearce, Senior US Economist, discusses the following:
- Will US policymakers engineer a soft landing?
- Could a flurry of trade deals boost the economy?
- What difference might the 2020 election make?
Is the worst over for China?
Mark Williams, our Chief Asia Economist, discusses the following:
- Is stimulus making a difference?
- How much damage has the trade war been doing?
- Have long-run prospects improved?
How worried should we be about the rest of the world?
Paul Ashworth, our Chief US Economist, discusses the following:
- What’s going on with Brexit?
- Is the euro-zone heading for another recession?
- Will the consumption tax add to Japan’s problems?
The global economy in 2019-20 and beyond
Neil Shearing, our Group Chief Economist, discusses the following:
- How far will global growth slow?
- What more could policymakers do?
- What are the long-term prospects for the global economy?
Would you like to attend in the future?
Our conferences and presentations are free to subscribers.