US Housing Market Outlook
This quarterly publication acts as a bridge between the world of macroeconomics and detailed aspects of the housing market. It provides an analysis of the economic background to the housing and home building markets, including assessments of housing market values, investment returns, and forecasts for the future, including regional and industry analysis.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 4 April, 2019 in Economic slowdown to weigh on housing market
- 21 December, 2018 in Mortgage interest rates set for steady decline
- 28 September, 2018 in Housing market slowdown to persist
- 22 June, 2018 in Shortage of labour and materials will thwart builders
- 20 March, 2018 in Tight markets support house price and rental growth
- 22 December, 2017 in Housing starts and home sales show signs of life
- 4 October, 2017 in Record low inventory constrains sales and lifts prices
- 20 June, 2017 in Housing activity constrained by lack of inventory
- 29 March, 2017 in Stronger income growth to support housing market
- 16 December, 2016 in Housing market can withstand higher interest rates
- 14 September, 2016 in Market conditions tighten as inventory falls
- 29 June, 2016 in Housing market activity finally picking up