US Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the US housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 January, 2019 in Why our house price forecast is bottom of the pack
- 10 January, 2019 in Key calls for 2019
- 21 December, 2018 in Mortgage market can weather the shutdown
- 12 December, 2018 in Lower interest rates not enough to boost home sales
- 6 December, 2018 in Surge in new home supply won’t crash house prices
- 15 November, 2018 in Amazon HQ2s will give small boost to rental demand
- 13 November, 2018 in It’s not all bad news in the housing market
- 9 November, 2018 in Under-35 homeownership rate will soon flatten out
- 25 October, 2018 in Rise in adjustable-rate mortgage share not a concern
- 18 October, 2018 in House price crash unlikely
- 1 October, 2018 in Is rate lock-in weighing on home sales?
- 14 September, 2018 in Hurricane Florence and mortgage delinquencies