US Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the US housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 6 September, 2011 in FHFA’s new house price index still falls short
- 9 August, 2011 in Fed’s longer low rate pledge won’t change much
- 11 July, 2011 in Don’t fret over expected downward revisions to home sales
- 5 July, 2011 in Lower loan limits won’t be a disaster
- 27 June, 2011 in Homes at the low end of the market still most vulnerable
- 22 June, 2011 in Fed biding its time
- 9 May, 2011 in Outlook for condo prices not as bleak
- 27 April, 2011 in Fed in no hurry to tighten policy
- 15 March, 2011 in Fed likely to complete QE2 as planned
- 2 March, 2011 in Cash won’t be king for forever
- 17 February, 2011 in Four obstacles to housing finance reform
- 14 February, 2011 in Higher mortgage rates doing little to dent affordability