US Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the US housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 March, 2011 in Fed likely to complete QE2 as planned
- 2 March, 2011 in Cash won’t be king for forever
- 17 February, 2011 in Four obstacles to housing finance reform
- 14 February, 2011 in Higher mortgage rates doing little to dent affordability
- 26 January, 2011 in Fed biding its time
- 15 December, 2010 in Fed sticks to its guns
- 8 November, 2010 in Fed’s Survey shows no evidence of loan rebound
- 3 November, 2010 in Fed’s QE2 is no game changer
- 22 September, 2010 in QE2 still looks distant
- 21 July, 2010 in Bernanke offers no hint of further stimulus
- 23 June, 2010 in Fed on hold until 2012
- 28 April, 2010 in Fed on hold for some considerable time