US Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the US housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 19 March, 2019 in Drop in rates won’t trigger a surge in house prices
- 1 March, 2019 in Homeowner vacancy to stay low despite slowdown
- 27 February, 2019 in Homebuilders right to feel confident
- 20 February, 2019 in Cash-out refinancing set for further gains
- 14 February, 2019 in Smaller tax refunds a headwind for house prices
- 12 February, 2019 in Rising participation to provide less of a lift to housing
- 1 February, 2019 in Mortgage rates to fall despite cut in Fed MBS holdings
- 25 January, 2019 in Shutdown will lift delinquencies, but not foreclosures
- 17 January, 2019 in Earnings accelerate, but rents won’t follow suit
- 15 January, 2019 in Why our house price forecast is bottom of the pack
- 10 January, 2019 in Key calls for 2019
- 21 December, 2018 in Mortgage market can weather the shutdown