US Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the US housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 April, 2021 in High lumber costs won’t cut starts or boost prices
- 15 April, 2021 in Is there still a bright future for Sunbelt apartments?
- 25 March, 2021 in Is buying sentiment pointing to a crash in home sales?
- 19 March, 2021 in Rising rates will cool, not crash, the housing market
- 12 March, 2021 in Rise in cash-out volume not a risk to the recovery
- 5 March, 2021 in Reopening less of a positive for Boston apartments
- 26 February, 2021 in High lumber prices force builders to delay
- 17 February, 2021 in High unemployment to benefit homebuilders
- 8 February, 2021 in Haus launches a new house price index
- 4 February, 2021 in The future for city property
- 4 February, 2021 in Homeownership rate to hold steady in 2021
- 27 January, 2021 in How big might the foreclosure wave be?
1-12 of 328 of 28