US Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the US housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 July, 2018 in Slowing demand a downside risk for housing starts
- 13 July, 2018 in Americans have not forgotten that house prices can fall
- 6 July, 2018 in Rise in natural vacancy rate may support rental growth
- 29 June, 2018 in Californian inventory rises, but for the wrong reasons
- 14 June, 2018 in Banks report rise in demand from riskier borrowers
- 11 June, 2018 in Rising incomes good news for rental growth
- 30 May, 2018 in Are rising house price expectations a concern?
- 15 May, 2018 in Why is housing equity withdrawal falling back?
- 11 May, 2018 in Are Western city house prices overheating?
- 1 May, 2018 in Drop in rental households not a risk for rental growth
- 27 April, 2018 in The outlook for mortgage demand
- 16 April, 2018 in Jump in debt-to-income ratios not yet a concern