US Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the US housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 16 April, 2018 in Jump in debt-to-income ratios not yet a concern
- 12 April, 2018 in Single-family rental growth will continue to outperform
- 3 April, 2018 in Decline in negative equity will support homebuilding
- 28 March, 2018 in The impact of faster earnings growth on house prices
- 5 March, 2018 in Low rental yields in the West not yet a risk for prices
- 23 February, 2018 in Narrowing in spread tempers rise in mortgage rates
- 15 February, 2018 in Will first-time buyers stay away in 2018?
- 1 February, 2018 in Are rental investors beginning to sell up?
- 23 January, 2018 in A change to our house price coverage
- 19 January, 2018 in QM change won’t turbo-charge the mortgage market
- 11 January, 2018 in Will apartment rental growth slow further in 2018?
- 1 December, 2017 in Boom in apartment building helps children move out