US Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the US housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 22 May, 2019 in What’s happening to home improvement spending?
- 15 May, 2019 in Shift toward building cheaper homes will support sales
- 9 May, 2019 in House price falls in San Francisco to be modest
- 2 May, 2019 in Tougher FHA standards to drag on housing demand
- 25 April, 2019 in Easing labour shortages will help cut building backlog
- 16 April, 2019 in Fall in mortgage rates fails to boost buying sentiment
- 8 April, 2019 in Did homeowners really surge in 2018?
- 28 March, 2019 in Closing rate hits record high, but not for long
- 19 March, 2019 in Drop in rates won’t trigger a surge in house prices
- 1 March, 2019 in Homeowner vacancy to stay low despite slowdown
- 27 February, 2019 in Homebuilders right to feel confident
- 20 February, 2019 in Cash-out refinancing set for further gains