US Housing Market Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the US Housing market.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of changing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 13 March, 2019 in One million vacant homes a risk to our forecasts
- 3 December, 2018 in Slowing home sales good news for the rental market
- 1 November, 2018 in Causes of weakening housing demand
- 12 September, 2018 in How concerning is the housing market slowdown?
- 8 August, 2018 in Where are the risks from property greatest?
- 2 August, 2018 in Why is property so often the source of trouble?
- 25 May, 2018 in What’s holding single-family starts back?
- 14 February, 2018 in Are housing stocks signalling the next correction?
- 14 December, 2017 in Buying still better than renting in the long run
- 15 November, 2017 in How tight are mortgage lending standards?
- 1 June, 2017 in Why has rental growth slowed?
- 2 May, 2017 in Tax reform likely to give housing market a boost