US Housing Market Chart Book
This monthly publication contains a round-up of all the latest economic news in the US housing market, makes sense of contradictory signals, and discusses how this its in with our forecasts of the market.
- Identify current trends in the housing market.
- Discover the implications behind the headlines.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities using our independent forecasts.
- 10 December, 2018 in Dip in mortgage interest rates boosts housing demand
- 6 November, 2018 in Home sales fall again
- 10 October, 2018 in Housing market activity slows as interest rates rise
- 10 September, 2018 in Housing market activity in the doldrums
- 9 August, 2018 in Housing market activity slows as buyers stay away
- 11 July, 2018 in House price growth slows as demand weakens
- 7 June, 2018 in Apartment construction rebounds
- 8 May, 2018 in Buyers rush in to beat rising mortgage interest rates
- 10 April, 2018 in Single-family starts stall despite tight market conditions
- 12 March, 2018 in Strong rental demand keeps vacancy rate in check
- 8 February, 2018 in Mortgage rates close to a four-year high
- 9 January, 2018 in Homes sales enjoy strong end to the year