US Housing Market Chart Book
This monthly publication contains a round-up of all the latest economic news in the US housing market, makes sense of contradictory signals, and discusses how this its in with our forecasts of the market.
- Identify current trends in the housing market.
- Discover the implications behind the headlines.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities using our independent forecasts.
- 9 April, 2021 in Record low inventory brings sales back to earth
- 11 March, 2021 in Jump in mortgage rates hits housing demand
- 12 February, 2021 in Rising mortgage rates to temper demand
- 15 January, 2021 in Home sales to cool as affordability worsens
- 9 December, 2020 in Boom in house price growth will prove short-lived
- 12 November, 2020 in Rise in mortgage rates will temper housing demand
- 9 October, 2020 in Home sales will run out of steam soon
- 11 September, 2020 in Home sales surge as rental growth slows
- 12 August, 2020 in Record low mortgage rates boost housing activity
- 9 July, 2020 in Strong home demand to support sales and building
- 9 June, 2020 in Home purchase mortgage applications surge
- 12 May, 2020 in Sales heading to record lows
1-12 of 127 of 11