US Employment Report Preview
This 2-page monthly publication makes use of our econometrically estimated model of payrolls to discuss the key issues ahead of the US Employment Report.
- Receive forward-looking analysis of the outlook for the US labour market.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- React ahead of competitors.
- 25 April, 2019 in Manufacturing slump weighing on payroll growth
- 28 March, 2019 in Payroll growth shifting down the gears
- 28 February, 2019 in Robust payrolls remain a bright spot
- 24 January, 2019 in Payrolls will be unaffected by shutdown
- 2 January, 2019 in Payroll gains to bounce back
- 29 November, 2018 in Employment strength supports December rate hike
- 25 October, 2018 in Hurricanes may mask the strength of payrolls
- 27 September, 2018 in Strong employment gains set to continue
- 30 August, 2018 in Strong payrolls to seal deal for September rate hike
- 26 July, 2018 in Strong payrolls will keep the Fed hiking
- 28 June, 2018 in Employment growth set to slow
- 24 May, 2018 in Strong payrolls to keep Fed on track for June rate hike