US Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the US economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 29 November, 2004 in Payrolls to return to more modest gains
- 22 November, 2004 in Dollar’s slide adding to inflationary pressure
- 15 November, 2004 in Are foreigners losing their appetite for funding the deficit?
- 8 November, 2004 in Record trade deficit may accelerate the dollar’s slide
- 25 October, 2004 in Q3 GDP growth was strong, but oil will hit Q4
- 18 October, 2004 in Full effect of higher oil prices yet to be felt
- 11 October, 2004 in Frantic Friday ahead
- 4 October, 2004 in Labour market just treading water
- 27 September, 2004 in Presidential debates likely to avoid talk of deficit reduction
- 20 September, 2004 in Fed to hike 25bp this week, rates to end year at 2%
- 6 September, 2004 in Greenspan’s updated view on slowdown key to rate decision
- 30 August, 2004 in Greenspan steals last word on interest rates