US Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the US economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 16 February, 2018 in Pick-up in inflation is the real deal
- 9 February, 2018 in Budget deal raises risks further ahead
- 2 February, 2018 in Easing financial conditions pose a problem for the Fed
- 26 January, 2018 in Are we underestimating the impact of the tax cuts?
- 19 January, 2018 in Political risks back on the menu
- 12 January, 2018 in 2018 maybe not a slam dunk after all
- 5 January, 2018 in Investment boom should continue in 2018
- 22 December, 2017 in 2018: How can it all go wrong?
- 15 December, 2017 in Inflation rebound will force the Fed to tighten further
- 8 December, 2017 in How much further can the labour market tighten?
- 1 December, 2017 in Rebound in profit share unlikely to last
- 22 November, 2017 in Does the flatter yield curve signal a recession?