US Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the US economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 15 February, 2019 in Data reinforce Fed’s “patient” stance
- 8 February, 2019 in US sails on as global economy sinks
- 1 February, 2019 in Fed capitulation won’t prevent economic slowdown
- 25 January, 2019 in Fed likely to stick with “patient” mantra
- 18 January, 2019 in Shutdown costs continue to mount
- 11 January, 2019 in How patient will the Fed be?
- 4 January, 2019 in Shutdown likely to continue into third week
- 21 December, 2018 in Markets increasingly pricing in a Fed mistake
- 14 December, 2018 in Shutdown will be biggest downside risk in 2019
- 7 December, 2018 in Market moves jar with near-term economic prospects
- 30 November, 2018 in The Powell put and Trump’s gut
- 21 November, 2018 in Dec rate hike still on; Focus turns to Trump-Xi summit