US Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the US economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 July, 2017 in Weakness in core inflation will persist until next year
- 14 July, 2017 in What can past tightening cycles tell us about Fed policy?
- 7 July, 2017 in Structural changes making it harder to hit inflation target
- 30 June, 2017 in Is the Illinois’ budget crisis a one-off?
- 23 June, 2017 in Will falling oil prices knock the economy off course?
- 16 June, 2017 in Fed still to convince the markets of further rate hikes
- 9 June, 2017 in Fed’s dilemma getting worse
- 2 June, 2017 in Outlook for consumption growth bright
- 26 May, 2017 in Little scope for participation rate to keep rising
- 19 May, 2017 in Is rising household debt a concern?
- 12 May, 2017 in Labour market very close to full health
- 5 May, 2017 in Is the low level of inflation expectations a concern?