US Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the US economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 September, 2017 in Fed to press ahead despite inflation “mystery”
- 15 September, 2017 in Rebound in median income a welcome improvement
- 8 September, 2017 in Stopgap debt ceiling deal makes the Fed’s job harder
- 1 September, 2017 in Can Trump hit the 3% growth target after all?
- 25 August, 2017 in Household debt not a concern
- 18 August, 2017 in Falling dollar bolsters case for more rate hikes
- 11 August, 2017 in Productivity growth likely to remain muted
- 4 August, 2017 in Should we be worrying about consumers?
- 28 July, 2017 in Fed in wait-and-see mode until December
- 21 July, 2017 in Weakness in core inflation will persist until next year
- 14 July, 2017 in What can past tightening cycles tell us about Fed policy?
- 7 July, 2017 in Structural changes making it harder to hit inflation target