US Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the US economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 April, 2019 in Headline GDP masks underlying weakness
- 12 April, 2019 in Weaker core inflation reinforcing Fed’s dovishness
- 5 April, 2019 in Economic slowdown set to continue
- 29 March, 2019 in Markets coming round to our view on rate cuts
- 22 March, 2019 in Fed too late to prevent slowdown
- 15 March, 2019 in Muted inflation strengthens case for Fed patience
- 8 March, 2019 in Some positives beneath the gloomy headlines
- 1 March, 2019 in GDP growth slows; US-China edge closer to deal
- 22 February, 2019 in Mueller may overshadow Trump, Kim and Powell
- 15 February, 2019 in Data reinforce Fed’s “patient” stance
- 8 February, 2019 in US sails on as global economy sinks
- 1 February, 2019 in Fed capitulation won’t prevent economic slowdown