US Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the US economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 May, 2018 in Corporate sector well placed to cope with higher rates
- 11 May, 2018 in Wage growth to trend higher
- 4 May, 2018 in How far will inflation overshoot?
- 27 April, 2018 in Will rising interest rates choke off the expansion?
- 20 April, 2018 in Have the tax cuts flopped?
- 13 April, 2018 in Will the digital economy raise productivity?
- 6 April, 2018 in Trade tensions to remain at the top of the agenda
- 29 March, 2018 in First-quarter slowdown all about consumption
- 23 March, 2018 in Fed’s new economic projections implausibly strong
- 16 March, 2018 in Rising prime-age participation a new structural trend
- 9 March, 2018 in Rising trade deficit may embolden the protectionists
- 2 March, 2018 in Risk of another Q1 wobble appears to be rising