US Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the US economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 June, 2019 in Fed unlikely to unveil panic rate cut next week
- 7 June, 2019 in Trade war escalates with economy already weakening
- 31 May, 2019 in Tariff threats rock weakening economy
- 24 May, 2019 in Data leave Trump with weaker hand in trade talks
- 17 May, 2019 in Tariffs alone won’t change the Fed’s plans
- 10 May, 2019 in Trade dispute with China not a major threat to outlook
- 3 May, 2019 in Is Trump right and the Fed wrong?
- 26 April, 2019 in Underlying weakness will keep the Fed cautious
- 18 April, 2019 in Headline GDP masks underlying weakness
- 12 April, 2019 in Weaker core inflation reinforcing Fed’s dovishness
- 5 April, 2019 in Economic slowdown set to continue
- 29 March, 2019 in Markets coming round to our view on rate cuts