US Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the US economy, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 10 August, 2018 in Inflationary pressures continue to mount
- 3 August, 2018 in “Strong” GDP growth won’t be sustained
- 27 July, 2018 in Economy riding wave of fiscal stimulus
- 20 July, 2018 in Strong growth will keep Fed hiking despite Trump
- 13 July, 2018 in Powell takes centre stage
- 6 July, 2018 in Booming activity and tariffs adding to price pressures
- 29 June, 2018 in Economy shrugging off trade uncertainty
- 22 June, 2018 in Time to worry about a trade war?
- 15 June, 2018 in Stronger growth not generating major imbalances
- 8 June, 2018 in G7 summit to highlight divisions on trade
- 1 June, 2018 in Will the Fed let inflation overshoot?
- 25 May, 2018 in Will rising oil prices hold the economy back?