US Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 June, 2018 in Drop in airfares inflation a measurement problem
- 13 June, 2018 in Fed signals a step-up in the pace of tightening
- 11 June, 2018 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Apr.)
- 30 May, 2018 in Are markets right to reassess the Fed rate outlook?
- 23 May, 2018 in Deal with China doesn’t address underlying tensions
- 22 May, 2018 in Rising inflation expectations weaken the doves’ case
- 21 May, 2018 in Rising rates beginning to squeeze household finances
- 2 May, 2018 in Fed on course for next rate hike in June
- 1 May, 2018 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Mar.)
- 30 April, 2018 in Rebound in healthcare inflation a headache for the Fed
- 25 April, 2018 in The fading impact of the opioid crisis
- 12 April, 2018 in China Treasury holdings offer little leverage in trade spat