US Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 7 December, 2018 in Domestic debt deleveraging continues
- 6 December, 2018 in What to make of the inverted yield curve
- 3 December, 2018 in What would it take to convince the Fed to pause early?
- 3 December, 2018 in Trump less likely to back out of his own trade deal
- 27 November, 2018 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Oct.)
- 20 November, 2018 in Durables consumption is the other shoe to drop
- 19 November, 2018 in Households well placed to withstand higher rates
- 13 November, 2018 in Weak loan demand points to slower GDP growth
- 12 November, 2018 in Slumping gasoline prices will drag on inflation
- 12 November, 2018 in Will housing drag the economy under again?
- 8 November, 2018 in December rate hike coming
- 7 November, 2018 in Midterms don’t change the economic outlook