US Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting the region’s economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 13 February, 2018 in NFIB survey points to faster wage growth
- 6 February, 2018 in Pick-up in wage growth a weather-related distortion
- 5 February, 2018 in Senior Loan Officer Survey (Jan.)
- 31 January, 2018 in March rate hike coming
- 31 January, 2018 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Dec.)
- 30 January, 2018 in Saving rate going to zero…and that’s okay (probably)
- 30 January, 2018 in Infrastructure spending still a tough sell in Congress
- 18 January, 2018 in A primer on Federal government shutdowns
- 17 January, 2018 in Higher oil prices not yet a serious problem
- 10 January, 2018 in Monetary Indicators Monitor (Nov.)
- 9 January, 2018 in Surveys point to a pick-up in wage pressures in 2018
- 19 December, 2017 in Fiscal stimulus will provide only temporary boost