Policy Meeting Preview
These publications are released ahead of monetary policy meetings, providing analysis of what to expect and how to interpret comments from policymakers.
- Benefit from our detailed analysis of policymakers’ priorities.
- Know when markets could be in for a surprise.
- Understand the central bank statements and post-meeting comments.
- 12 June, 2019 in Rate cuts coming, but not until September
- 24 April, 2019 in Next move still likely to be a cut
- 13 March, 2019 in Weaker data rule out additional rate hikes
- 23 January, 2019 in Fed to reverse course in 2020
- 12 December, 2018 in Strong economy keeps gradual tightening on track
- 31 October, 2018 in Still on track for a December hike
- 19 September, 2018 in More rate hikes on the way
- 25 July, 2018 in Trump criticism won’t derail Fed’s plans
- 6 June, 2018 in Recent market turmoil will not derail the Fed
- 25 April, 2018 in Rising inflation will prompt faster tightening this year
- 14 March, 2018 in Fed stepping up the pace of policy tightening
- 24 January, 2018 in Fed on track for March rate hike