US Commercial Property
US Commercial Property Update
These single-page publications contain succinct analysis of economic, financial market or property-specific developments and draw out the implications for US commercial property markets.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 April, 2021 in D.C. service sector supports out-performance
- 15 April, 2021 in Is there still a bright future for Sunbelt apartments?
- 14 April, 2021 in What does 2021 have in store for investment volumes?
- 19 March, 2021 in Are data centres a viable alternative?
- 17 March, 2021 in Chicago to be among the office market “winners”
- 10 March, 2021 in Major downgrade to office occupancy forecasts
- 5 March, 2021 in Reopening less of a positive for Boston apartments
- 4 March, 2021 in Property valuations look solid despite rising bond yields
- 1 March, 2021 in The long view of property
- 23 February, 2021 in Two more years of underperformance for malls
- 10 February, 2021 in Industrial REIT pricing points to a forecast upgrade
- 4 February, 2021 in The future for city property
1-12 of 67 of 6