US Commercial Property
US Commercial Property Outlook
This quarterly publication analyses the economic drivers of commercial property performance and contains detailed five-year forecasts for the four major sectors and the six gateway office markets. It looks at the flow of money into real estate, property’s comparative valuation, the outlook for the occupier markets and total returns.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 1 April, 2021 in NYC and D.C. to benefit from COVID bounce-back
- 31 March, 2021 in Major Office Markets Outlook (Q1 2021)
- 25 March, 2021 in Faster bond yield rises will limit prospects for capital values
- 18 December, 2020 in Major Office Markets Outlook (Q4 2020)
- 11 December, 2020 in Structural changes will keep office and retail in the doldrums
- 2 October, 2020 in Major Office Markets Outlook (Q3 2020)
- 21 September, 2020 in Only industrial escapes downgrades
- 26 June, 2020 in Major Office Markets Outlook (Q2 2020)
- 17 June, 2020 in 2020’s yield rises to be reversed by 2022
- 27 March, 2020 in COVID-19 will leave year-end capital values 9% lower