US Commercial Property
US Commercial Property Chart Book
This quarterly publication provides a summary of recent developments in property and financial markets, as well as the real economy, drawing out the implications for our commercial property forecasts for the US.
- Easily visualise and identify current market trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 18 February, 2021 in Sector and city performance to remain uneven
- 20 November, 2020 in Occupier markets heading south
- 14 August, 2020 in Marked deterioration in all sectors and more to come
- 20 May, 2020 in Downturn set to hit home in Q2
- 21 February, 2020 in Rental growth coming off the boil in all sectors
1-5 of 5 of 1