UK Markets Outlook
This publication provides a regular economic “reality check” on UK asset markets, including bonds, equities and property, bridging the gap between macro-economics and financial market analysis. It is produced every quarter, and provides forecasts for the years ahead.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 15 May, 2019 in Buffeted by global forces
- 12 February, 2019 in Scope to stand out from the crowd
- 20 November, 2018 in A fork in the road
- 13 September, 2018 in Brexit uncertainty to keep MPC in state of inertia
- 17 May, 2018 in Rebound in growth to lead to higher interest rates
- 26 February, 2018 in Markets still underestimating pace of rate hikes
- 14 November, 2017 in Markets take rate hike in their stride
- 6 September, 2017 in Pessimism about sterling’s prospects overdone
- 2 June, 2017 in Equities will struggle to make further headway
- 6 March, 2017 in Recent fall in gilt yields could prove short lived
- 22 November, 2016 in Gilt yields won’t rise much further
- 22 August, 2016 in Gilt yields set to remain very low for a long while yet