UK Markets Outlook
This publication provides a regular economic “reality check” on UK asset markets, including bonds, equities and property, bridging the gap between macro-economics and financial market analysis. It is produced every quarter, and provides forecasts for the years ahead.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 3 March, 2021 in Budget 2021 – Filling the fiscal hole
- 15 February, 2021 in Shaking off the underperformance
- 24 November, 2020 in Vaccines allow UK assets to catch up
- 1 October, 2020 in Brexit – deal or no deal is not the big issue
- 13 August, 2020 in Time to shine
- 14 May, 2020 in Policy to anchor gilt yields and to buoy equities
- 12 February, 2020 in Markets may be caught out on interest rates
- 13 November, 2019 in Upside risks of the election outweigh downside risks
- 12 August, 2019 in Global jitters aggravated by no deal fears
- 15 May, 2019 in Buffeted by global forces
- 12 February, 2019 in Scope to stand out from the crowd
- 20 November, 2018 in A fork in the road