UK Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication provides insight into the developments in UK financial markets, including gilts, money markets, equities and the exchange rate, and puts them in an economic and historical context.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 18 January, 2018 in Will UK equities continue to climb?
- 19 December, 2017 in Markets still sanguine on rate outlook
- 24 October, 2017 in Markets confident in November rate hike
- 15 September, 2017 in Markets right to believe MPC’s rate hike warning
- 20 July, 2017 in Fall in inflation dampens rate hike expectations
- 19 June, 2017 in Markets unperturbed by political and interest rate risks
- 18 May, 2017 in FTSE 100 hits record high without support from sterling
- 19 April, 2017 in Sterling welcomes May’s election call
- 17 March, 2017 in Rate setters give markets pause for thought
- 3 March, 2017 in Rising inflation starting to hit households
- 21 February, 2017 in Sterling not shaken by Article 50 vote
- 31 January, 2017 in Markets eye up interest rate hike in 2018