UK Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication provides insight into the developments in UK financial markets, including gilts, money markets, equities and the exchange rate, and puts them in an economic and historical context.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 10 May, 2006 in Markets price in a full rate hike (May 06)
- 18 April, 2006 in Global forces push UK market rates higher (Apr 06)
- 14 March, 2006 in Markets scale back rate cut expectations (Mar 06)
- 13 February, 2006 in UK interest rates buck the upward global trend (Feb 06)
- 19 January, 2006 in Long yields fall to 50 year lows (Jan 06)
- 13 December, 2005 in UK rate expectations buck the falling global trend (Dec 05)
- 14 November, 2005 in Markets price out further rate cuts…for now (Nov 05)
- 11 October, 2005 in Markets start to build in another rate cut (Oct 05)
- 13 September, 2005 in Katrina forces market interest rates lower (Sep 05)
- 22 August, 2005 in Markets scale back rate cut expectations (Aug 05)
- 14 July, 2005 in The markets take terrorism in their stride (Jul 05)
- 17 June, 2005 in Markets shrug off the EU Constitution, but not Greenspan (Jun 05)