UK Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication provides insight into the developments in UK financial markets, including gilts, money markets, equities and the exchange rate, and puts them in an economic and historical context.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 30 April, 2019 in Brexit delay contributes to looser financial conditions
- 27 March, 2019 in Global forces drag down gilt yields
- 10 January, 2019 in The stock market slump is not over
- 12 December, 2018 in MPC won’t wait long if no deal avoided
- 6 November, 2018 in Markets still sanguine on rate outlook
- 10 October, 2018 in Sustained recovery in sterling unlikely until next year
- 23 August, 2018 in Risk of “no deal” weighs on the pound
- 25 July, 2018 in MPC set to embark on tightening cycle
- 26 June, 2018 in MPC hints that it will press ahead in August
- 25 April, 2018 in Any pause before rates rise again will be short
- 14 March, 2018 in Sell-off in gilts abates
- 14 February, 2018 in Chance of another interest rate hike in May growing