UK Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication provides insight into the developments in UK financial markets, including gilts, money markets, equities and the exchange rate, and puts them in an economic and historical context.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 16 December, 2020 in Sterling’s swings leave more downside than upside
- 22 October, 2020 in Second lockdown fears weigh on equities
- 23 September, 2020 in COVID and Brexit risks rising
- 22 July, 2020 in Loose monetary policy to anchor gilt yields for years
- 25 June, 2020 in Return of risk appetite to buoy assets if virus contained
- 21 April, 2020 in Market functioning restored, but risks remain
- 18 March, 2020 in Sterling big casualty of financial market disarray
- 16 January, 2020 in To cut, or not to cut, that is the question
- 17 December, 2019 in Equities to make up lost ground
- 22 October, 2019 in Further upside for sterling if Brexit deal is approved
- 23 September, 2019 in Sterling bumping into Brexit ceiling
- 24 July, 2019 in Lingering downside risk to sterling
1-12 of 170 of 15