UK Markets Analyst
This publication provides a regular economic “reality check” on UK asset markets, including bonds, equities and property, bridging the gap between macro-economics and financial market analysis. It is produced every quarter, and provides forecasts for the years ahead.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 14 November, 2017 in Markets take rate hike in their stride
- 6 September, 2017 in Pessimism about sterling’s prospects overdone
- 2 June, 2017 in Equities will struggle to make further headway
- 6 March, 2017 in Recent fall in gilt yields could prove short lived
- 22 November, 2016 in Gilt yields won’t rise much further
- 22 August, 2016 in Gilt yields set to remain very low for a long while yet
- 18 May, 2016 in Any post-referendum sterling rally to be short-lived
- 19 February, 2016 in MPC unlikely to wait as long as markets think
- 17 November, 2015 in MPC unlikely to wait as long as markets think
- 27 August, 2015 in Markets shift too far towards expecting low rates to last
- 25 June, 2015 in Markets right to expect slow monetary tightening
- 17 March, 2015 in Political risks may check sterling’s rally