UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 3 December, 2021 in Christmas parties, Omicron inflation risks, MPC’s dilemma
- 26 November, 2021 in New virus strain carries dual risks to activity and inflation
- 19 November, 2021 in What if we’re wrong on inflation?
- 12 November, 2021 in UK to continue to underperform as growth headwinds mount
- 5 November, 2021 in Mixed messages, but BoE clear rates won’t rise far next year
- 29 October, 2021 in The Budget, the cycle and the size of the state
- 22 October, 2021 in Fiscal policy back in focus
- 15 October, 2021 in Closer to lift-off, but rates not going to the moon
- 8 October, 2021 in Good politics on wages meets bad economics
- 1 October, 2021 in Economy running on fumes
- 24 September, 2021 in Why we changed our mind on the BoE
- 17 September, 2021 in Weak activity news likely to stave off rate hike
1-12 of 1010 of 85