UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 January, 2021 in Two risks to our recovery hopes
- 15 January, 2021 in COVID-19 economic hole far smaller
- 8 January, 2021 in When will vaccines unlock the economy?
- 18 December, 2020 in Policymakers will make or break 2021
- 11 December, 2020 in Risk of a “cooperative” no deal Brexit rises
- 4 December, 2020 in Will they won't they?
- 4 December, 2020 in Brexit: will they won't they?
- 27 November, 2020 in Brightening outlook reduces the need for tax hikes
- 20 November, 2020 in Outlook brightening, but risk politicians mess it up
- 13 November, 2020 in Vaccine may allow the UK to close the gap on its peers
- 6 November, 2020 in Lockdown déjà vu
- 30 October, 2020 in Risk of double-dip rising, Bank of England to do more
1-12 of 965 of 81