UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 30 November, 2021 in Labour shortages to push up wages for a bit longer
- 29 November, 2021 in Omicron – The risks to GDP and for the BoE
- 24 November, 2021 in Export woes not just a Brexit story
- 11 November, 2021 in Troubled Brexit waters ahead
- 9 November, 2021 in Which measure of GDP should we believe?
- 4 November, 2021 in Rate rises coming, but not as many as the markets expect
- 3 November, 2021 in Fiscal rules are there to be broken
- 27 October, 2021 in Autumn Budget 2021 Checklist
- 25 October, 2021 in Autumn Budget 2021 Checklist
- 21 October, 2021 in Budget Preview – Restraint now, largesse later
- 18 October, 2021 in How would the economy cope with electricity shortages?
- 12 October, 2021 in Labour shortages becoming worse and more widespread
1-12 of 1233 of 103