UK Data Response
These short publications offer measured analytic responses to scheduled data releases, interpreting and contextualising the data within an hour of the release.
- Receive unique, independent analysis of the data.
- Understand how this data relates to historic trends.
- Identify what issues are affecting the economy.
- 29 November, 2021 in Money & Credit (Oct.)
- 23 November, 2021 in IHS Markit/CIPS Flash PMIs (Nov.)
- 19 November, 2021 in Retail Sales (Oct.)
- 19 November, 2021 in Public Finances (Oct.)
- 17 November, 2021 in Consumer Prices (Oct.)
- 16 November, 2021 in Labour Market (Sep./Oct.)
- 11 November, 2021 in GDP (Sep. & Q3)
- 29 October, 2021 in Money & Credit (Sep.)
- 22 October, 2021 in Retail Sales (Sep.) & Flash PMIs (Oct.)
- 21 October, 2021 in Public Finances (Sep.)
- 20 October, 2021 in Consumer Prices (Sep.)
- 13 October, 2021 in GDP & International Trade (Aug.)
1-12 of 1926 of 161