UK Data Response
These short publications offer measured analytic responses to scheduled data releases, interpreting and contextualising the data within an hour of the release.
- Receive unique, independent analysis of the data.
- Understand how this data relates to historic trends.
- Identify what issues are affecting the economy.
- 22 January, 2021 in IHS Markit/CIPS Flash PMIs (Jan.)
- 22 January, 2021 in Public Finances (Dec.)
- 22 January, 2021 in Retail Sales (Dec.)
- 20 January, 2021 in Consumer Prices (Dec.)
- 15 January, 2021 in Monthly GDP (Nov.)
- 4 January, 2021 in Money & Credit (Nov.)
- 22 December, 2020 in Public Finances (Nov.)
- 22 December, 2020 in Quarterly National Accounts (Q3)
- 18 December, 2020 in Retail Sales (Nov.)
- 16 December, 2020 in IHS Markit/CIPS Flash PMIs (Dec.)
- 16 December, 2020 in Consumer Prices (Nov.)
- 15 December, 2020 in Labour Market (Oct./Nov.)
1-12 of 1854 of 155