Policy Rate Preview
These publications are released a week before the Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee meetings, providing forward looking, in-depth analysis about the key drivers behind policy decisions.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- React ahead of competitors.
- 30 November, 2006 in Committee still has a hawkish bias
- 2 November, 2006 in Forecast change: Interest rates to reach 5.25% in February
- 28 September, 2006 in Another precautionary hike (probably) on its way
- 31 August, 2006 in MPC on red alert for second-round effects
- 27 July, 2006 in Little urgency for an early rate hike
- 29 June, 2006 in MPC not ready to raise rates yet
- 1 June, 2006 in Walton likely to remain out on a limb
- 27 April, 2006 in Risks of second-round effects stay MPC’s hand
- 30 March, 2006 in MPC remains in state of inertia
- 2 March, 2006 in Summer rate cuts still in prospect
- 2 February, 2006 in Closer than it looks.
145-155 of 155 of 13