Policy Rate Preview
These publications are released a week before the Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee meetings, providing forward looking, in-depth analysis about the key drivers behind policy decisions.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- React ahead of competitors.
- 10 December, 2020 in No further stimulus, unless there is a no deal Brexit
- 28 October, 2020 in MPC to expand QE in response to second wave of the virus
- 30 July, 2020 in MPC may hint more support will be needed
- 11 June, 2020 in MPC to keep the printing press fired up all year
- 30 April, 2020 in More QE may be coming
- 20 March, 2020 in Bank may build on its huge stimulus package
- 24 January, 2020 in Evidence of renewed momentum may stay MPC’s hand
- 13 December, 2019 in Getting close to rate cuts, but the MPC to sit tight for now
- 31 October, 2019 in A loosening bias emerging
- 12 September, 2019 in Scope for upside surprise to rate expectations
- 25 July, 2019 in Bank may suggest we should ignore its forecasts!
- 13 June, 2019 in Markets have fingers in their ears about rate rises
1-12 of 147 of 13