UK Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the UK housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 12 February, 2019 in Are homes being built in the right places?
- 5 February, 2019 in Is owner occupation at an inflection point?
- 1 February, 2019 in Could leasehold reforms raise house prices?
- 14 January, 2019 in Remortgaging set to peak in 2019
- 4 January, 2019 in Housing slowdown to persist in 2019
- 14 December, 2018 in London rental growth at an inflection point
- 4 December, 2018 in Even a Brexit deal won’t revive the housing market
- 23 November, 2018 in Weak outlook for housing supply
- 19 November, 2018 in No sign of easing in deposit constraints
- 31 October, 2018 in The HTB extension will not give housebuilding a lift
- 26 October, 2018 in Mortgage lender caution set to persist
- 12 October, 2018 in Would a no deal Brexit trigger a fall in house prices?