UK Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the UK housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 July, 2020 in Property after the pandemic
- 13 July, 2020 in Stamp duty cut brightens the outlook for house prices
- 26 June, 2020 in How will the high LTV withdrawal hit lending?
- 25 June, 2020 in Transactions recovery to beat expectations
- 18 June, 2020 in Rental market isn’t out of the woods
- 22 May, 2020 in Mortgage holiday extension cuts chance of crash
- 15 May, 2020 in How will eased lockdown affect property development?
- 13 May, 2020 in The housing market won’t thaw overnight
- 11 May, 2020 in Can lockdown house price data be trusted?
- 5 May, 2020 in Mortgage holidays surge to two million
- 29 April, 2020 in House prices to fall, but not crash
- 21 April, 2020 in Do funding spreads signal a credit crunch?
1-12 of 433 of 37