UK Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the UK housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 3 April, 2019 in Are London new home prices really outperforming?
- 20 March, 2019 in When will standard variable rates rise?
- 15 March, 2019 in Will prime central London continue to struggle?
- 27 February, 2019 in Would cutting HTB hit first-time buyers?
- 20 February, 2019 in Slow market squeezes mortgage lenders
- 12 February, 2019 in Are homes being built in the right places?
- 5 February, 2019 in Is owner occupation at an inflection point?
- 1 February, 2019 in Could leasehold reforms raise house prices?
- 14 January, 2019 in Remortgaging set to peak in 2019
- 4 January, 2019 in Housing slowdown to persist in 2019
- 14 December, 2018 in London rental growth at an inflection point
- 4 December, 2018 in Even a Brexit deal won’t revive the housing market