UK Housing Market Update
This single-page publication contains timely, succinct analysis of all aspects of the UK housing market, including house price developments, the mortgage market, rental growth, housing supply and policy announcements.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the housing market.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 June, 2019 in Could HTB be renewed once more?
- 11 June, 2019 in Is the fall in interest margins overstated?
- 4 June, 2019 in Would Labour’s policy proposals make a difference?
- 23 May, 2019 in London LTI correction still to come
- 14 May, 2019 in Will ending PDRs be bad news for housing supply?
- 3 May, 2019 in Will transactions see a Brexit bounce in 2019?
- 3 April, 2019 in Are London new home prices really outperforming?
- 20 March, 2019 in When will standard variable rates rise?
- 15 March, 2019 in Will prime central London continue to struggle?
- 27 February, 2019 in Would cutting HTB hit first-time buyers?
- 20 February, 2019 in Slow market squeezes mortgage lenders
- 12 February, 2019 in Are homes being built in the right places?