UK Housing Market Outlook
This quarterly publication acts as a bridge between the world of macroeconomics and detailed aspects of the housing market. It provides an analysis of the economic background to the housing market, including house prices, housing supply, and BTL returns, as well as forecasts for the future, including regional and sector analysis.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 24 January, 2019 in Uncertainty reinforces soft housing outlook
- 18 October, 2018 in Housing market adjustment has further to run
- 24 July, 2018 in Outlook subdued to 2020
- 20 April, 2018 in Three more years of housing market malaise
- 15 January, 2018 in Rising rates set to keep market in check
- 18 October, 2017 in Rate rises will extend the soft patch
- 13 July, 2017 in Housing market outlook is subdued
- 13 April, 2017 in Stuck in a rut
- 30 January, 2017 in BTL to slow growth in mortgage approvals
- 17 October, 2016 in Housing market activity to recover next year
- 2 August, 2016 in Brexit drag on transactions and prices to last until next year
- 20 April, 2016 in House price inflation to converge on earnings growth