UK Housing Market Outlook
This quarterly publication acts as a bridge between the world of macroeconomics and detailed aspects of the housing market. It provides an analysis of the economic background to the housing market, including house prices, housing supply, and BTL returns, as well as forecasts for the future, including regional and sector analysis.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 27 January, 2021 in Near-term pain, medium-term gain
- 27 October, 2020 in Housing market surge to be short-lived
- 23 July, 2020 in Housing market tail risks recede
- 28 April, 2020 in Housing market faces serious downsides
- 23 January, 2020 in Weak fundamentals keep lid on housing activity
- 24 October, 2019 in Limited scope for housing market recovery
- 22 July, 2019 in Limited housing market recovery next year
- 26 April, 2019 in Housing outlook soft out to 2021
- 24 January, 2019 in Uncertainty reinforces soft housing outlook
- 18 October, 2018 in Housing market adjustment has further to run
- 24 July, 2018 in Outlook subdued to 2020
- 20 April, 2018 in Three more years of housing market malaise