UK Housing Market Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the UK Housing market.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of changing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 10 October, 2016 in What’s driving the surge in Build-to-Rent?
- 12 July, 2016 in After the referendum – how will the housing market fare?
- 25 February, 2016 in The effect of Government housing interventions in 2016
- 28 January, 2016 in Has the housing market recovery moved into a lower gear?
- 12 January, 2016 in How strong are competitive forces in the mortgage market?
- 19 October, 2015 in How has self-employment affected mortgage lending?
- 26 August, 2015 in Why is the stock of homes for sale so low?
- 23 June, 2015 in Can the link between housing starts and sales be recalibrated?
- 6 May, 2015 in Are high construction costs holding back housebuilding?
- 4 February, 2015 in Has the housing boom run its course?
- 5 December, 2014 in Are homeowners more sensitive to rising rates than in the past?
- 14 October, 2014 in The outlook for mortgage interest rate spreads