UK Housing Market Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the UK Housing market.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of changing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 25 March, 2004 in Is buy-to-let filling the first time buyer gap?
- 9 December, 2003 in The Miles Review – a permissive not prescriptive approach
- 8 December, 2003 in Housing undersupply – don’t blame the house builders
- 1 December, 2003 in Higher education and the demand for private rented accommodation
- 11 November, 2003 in The impact of demographic change on the long-run demand for housing
- 21 October, 2003 in Talk of CGT on primary residences is likely to remain just talk
- 22 September, 2003 in House price indices – cutting through the confusion
- 12 December, 2002 in The housing market is set to fall
- 22 July, 2002 in Is the buy-to-let market the next bubble to burst?
- 30 April, 2002 in Property tax – the worst is yet to come….
- 26 March, 2002 in Should the property industry be worried about a further increase in stamp duty?