UK Housing Market Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the UK Housing market.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of changing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 13 March, 2018 in Have London house prices reached a tipping point?
- 31 January, 2018 in Will property wilt in 2018?
- 5 December, 2017 in Can the housing market regain its momentum in 2018?
- 7 June, 2017 in How would the housing market fare without Help to Buy?
- 3 February, 2017 in Could housing be the weak link in 2017?
- 28 November, 2016 in Will lower rates give the housing market another boost?
- 10 October, 2016 in What’s driving the surge in Build-to-Rent?
- 12 July, 2016 in After the referendum – how will the housing market fare?
- 25 February, 2016 in The effect of Government housing interventions in 2016
- 28 January, 2016 in Has the housing market recovery moved into a lower gear?
- 12 January, 2016 in How strong are competitive forces in the mortgage market?
- 19 October, 2015 in How has self-employment affected mortgage lending?