UK Housing Market Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the UK Housing market.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of changing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 14 March, 2019 in Can house prices boom again?
- 17 December, 2018 in Will house price falls in the UK be confined to London?
- 21 September, 2018 in Will the slowdown in rental growth persist?
- 8 August, 2018 in Where are the risks from property greatest?
- 2 August, 2018 in Why is property so often the source of trouble?
- 4 May, 2018 in Will central London bear the brunt of any price falls?
- 13 March, 2018 in Have London house prices reached a tipping point?
- 31 January, 2018 in Will property wilt in 2018?
- 5 December, 2017 in Can the housing market regain its momentum in 2018?
- 7 June, 2017 in How would the housing market fare without Help to Buy?
- 3 February, 2017 in Could housing be the weak link in 2017?
- 28 November, 2016 in Will lower rates give the housing market another boost?