UK Housing Market Chart Book
This monthly publication contains a round-up of all the latest economic news in the UK housing market, makes sense of contradictory signals, and discusses how this its in with our forecasts of the market.
- Identify current trends in the housing market.
- Discover the implications behind the headlines.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities using our independent forecasts.
- 7 June, 2019 in Housing market struggles to gather momentum
- 10 May, 2019 in No rebound after Brexit delay
- 22 March, 2019 in London Housing Chart Book: London housing market to soften further
- 7 March, 2019 in Housing market uncertainty intensifies
- 8 February, 2019 in Housing market stumbles along
- 9 January, 2019 in A weak end to the year
- 21 December, 2018 in London Housing Chart Book: Rents and house price growth to diverge
- 10 December, 2018 in Housing market slowdown to continue
- 6 November, 2018 in House price inflation heading to 1%
- 9 October, 2018 in Fresh fall in housing market activity
- 25 September, 2018 in London Housing Chart Book: London’s downturn set to persist
- 6 September, 2018 in Housing market activity stays flat