UK Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a major article on a relevant topic of current interest and then takes a strategic look at the world economy before moving on to a detailed assessment of the key upcoming events and our core forecasts for the main parts of the UK economy over the next 2-3 years.
- Benefit from our independent analysis and forecasts.
- Identify key issues and their underlying implications.
- Make informed strategic decisions.
- 15 April, 2021 in Rapid recovery to limit scarring
- 19 January, 2021 in A faster and fuller recovery within sight
- 13 October, 2020 in Recovery put on ice
- 20 July, 2020 in Lagging behind in the recovery race
- 16 April, 2020 in Economy will struggle to get back to full health
- 28 January, 2020 in Turning the corner
- 14 October, 2019 in Outlook softer whatever happens with Brexit
- 16 July, 2019 in An economic multiverse
- 24 April, 2019 in Stuck in the middle lane
- 5 February, 2019 in Waiting for the handbrake to be released
- 15 October, 2018 in At a crossroads
- 18 July, 2018 in Renewed momentum gives MPC the green light