UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 September, 2017 in How hard would higher interest rates hit consumers?
- 15 September, 2017 in Will the MPC walk the walk in November?
- 8 September, 2017 in How is Q3 shaping up?
- 1 September, 2017 in Does rising corporate borrowing point to stronger investment?
- 25 August, 2017 in Time to give up on a boost from trade?
- 18 August, 2017 in Can unemployment keep falling?
- 11 August, 2017 in Will consumers remain resilient?
- 4 August, 2017 in Is an early lift-off from the MPC now off the cards?
- 28 July, 2017 in Should we no longer trust the business surveys?
- 21 July, 2017 in Inflation’s dip should keep the MPC hawks at bay
- 14 July, 2017 in Fall in sterling supporting tourism sector
- 7 July, 2017 in Still on track for a stronger Q2