UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 10 August, 2018 in Economy resilient, but “no-deal” Brexit fears grow
- 3 August, 2018 in MPC presses ahead, economy makes a decent start to Q3
- 27 July, 2018 in A good start to Q3, chance of Brexit “no deal” falls
- 20 July, 2018 in Softer data won’t deter MPC
- 13 July, 2018 in GDP figures keep MPC on track, Brexit plan softened
- 6 July, 2018 in Q2 rebound, edging closer to a rate hike, a soft Brexit?
- 29 June, 2018 in Rate hike on its way, but a dovish shift further ahead?
- 22 June, 2018 in An August hike, manufacturing rebound, Brexit deadlock
- 15 June, 2018 in Should we be worried by softer pay growth?
- 8 June, 2018 in Stronger data keeps August hike on the cards
- 1 June, 2018 in Italian troubles shouldn’t worry the MPC
- 25 May, 2018 in Early signs of a consumer revival