UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 March, 2019 in Brexit delayed, but choice of destinations remains the same
- 15 March, 2019 in Little Brexit clarity, but at least the economy is coping well
- 8 March, 2019 in Brexit crunch time
- 1 March, 2019 in Chances of no deal receding
- 22 February, 2019 in Labour market resilient, sterling unmoved by political split
- 15 February, 2019 in Things might get worse before they get better
- 8 February, 2019 in BoE’s change of heart might be overdone
- 1 February, 2019 in Parliament hits Brexit back to May
- 25 January, 2019 in Parliament grabbing the wheel steers sterling higher
- 18 January, 2019 in Sentiment, not fundamentals, weighing on activity
- 11 January, 2019 in Waiting for the Brexit handbrake to be released
- 4 January, 2019 in Slow growth, Christmas spending & stockpiling