UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 3 July, 2020 in Labour market casts a dark shadow over the recovery
- 26 June, 2020 in Further signs that a strong rebound is underway
- 19 June, 2020 in Recovery underway, but the biggest challenge awaits
- 12 June, 2020 in Climb back up the cliff will take much longer than the fall off it
- 5 June, 2020 in Some households flush with cash, but won’t spend it soon
- 29 May, 2020 in Slow path to normality, still on track for more QE
- 22 May, 2020 in It’s all gone a bit negative
- 15 May, 2020 in Debt lessons from the east
- 7 May, 2020 in Credit won’t hold back the recovery, more to come from BoE
- 1 May, 2020 in Easing envy, Bank having a good crisis so far
- 24 April, 2020 in Hit to employment to prevent a perfect V-shaped recovery
- 17 April, 2020 in Some parts of the economy may take five years to recover
1-12 of 981 of 82