UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 16 February, 2018 in Should rising domestic inflationary pressure worry the MPC?
- 9 February, 2018 in How big a risk to the economy is the market sell-off?
- 2 February, 2018 in Is the MPC about to shorten its horizon?
- 26 January, 2018 in Can the sterling rally continue?
- 19 January, 2018 in Will the strong pound snuff out the net trade boost?
- 12 January, 2018 in Economy on track for solid Q4
- 5 January, 2018 in A solid end to 2017
- 20 December, 2017 in What to expect in 2018
- 15 December, 2017 in Has inflation peaked?
- 8 December, 2017 in Will manufacturing provide much-needed support to growth?
- 1 December, 2017 in Is the gloom on investment justified?
- 24 November, 2017 in Is the OBR too gloomy?