UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 12 October, 2018 in Stronger growth based on shaky foundations
- 5 October, 2018 in Growth up, unjustified Brexit optimism, the end of austerity?
- 28 September, 2018 in Labour true to form, Brexit drag on investment to continue
- 21 September, 2018 in Rise in inflation won’t worry MPC, Brexit mood sours
- 14 September, 2018 in Solid start to Q3, but Brexit uncertainty to keep MPC on hold
- 7 September, 2018 in Reassuring PMIs, stubborn inflation, but rates on hold
- 31 August, 2018 in Don’t bank on Brexit breakthrough, consumer outlook dim
- 24 August, 2018 in Public finances improve, retail sales lose their shine
- 17 August, 2018 in Autumn Brexit deal less likely
- 10 August, 2018 in Economy resilient, but “no-deal” Brexit fears grow
- 3 August, 2018 in MPC presses ahead, economy makes a decent start to Q3
- 27 July, 2018 in A good start to Q3, chance of Brexit “no deal” falls