UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 July, 2017 in Inflation’s dip should keep the MPC hawks at bay
- 14 July, 2017 in Fall in sterling supporting tourism sector
- 7 July, 2017 in Still on track for a stronger Q2
- 30 June, 2017 in Is investment now driving the MPC?
- 23 June, 2017 in Is the rift between MPC members growing?
- 16 June, 2017 in MPC hawks to remain in the minority for a while yet
- 9 June, 2017 in Will political uncertainty weigh on the economy?
- 2 June, 2017 in Markets bank on comfortable Conservative win
- 26 May, 2017 in Will growth rebound?
- 19 May, 2017 in Do voters have a real fiscal choice this time?
- 12 May, 2017 in Is the housing market heading for a major downturn?
- 5 May, 2017 in 1992 or 2008? Updated