UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 26 May, 2017 in Will growth rebound?
- 19 May, 2017 in Do voters have a real fiscal choice this time?
- 12 May, 2017 in Is the housing market heading for a major downturn?
- 5 May, 2017 in 1992 or 2008? Updated
- 28 April, 2017 in Does more need to be done to bring the deficit down?
- 21 April, 2017 in Will Mr Hammond now “reset” fiscal policy?
- 13 April, 2017 in Squeeze on real incomes won’t be too severe
- 7 April, 2017 in How much did growth slow in Q1?
- 31 March, 2017 in Are consumers’ finances healthy as Brexit begins?
- 24 March, 2017 in Have we underestimated sterling’s inflation impact?
- 17 March, 2017 in Is the MPC right to turn hawkish?
- 10 March, 2017 in Did the Chancellor ease back on the fiscal squeeze?