UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 May, 2018 in How long will the strength in jobs growth last?
- 11 May, 2018 in MPC unlikely to wait too long
- 4 May, 2018 in Drilling down into construction’s weak start to the year
- 27 April, 2018 in Why did the OBR get its fiscal forecasts so wrong?
- 20 April, 2018 in Does falling inflation support or undermine case for rate hike?
- 13 April, 2018 in Softer data probably won’t deter MPC
- 6 April, 2018 in Should we worry about the softening in the surveys?
- 29 March, 2018 in Will trade fears dent growth?
- 23 March, 2018 in How far and how fast will interest rates rise?
- 16 March, 2018 in The OBR is still too gloomy
- 9 March, 2018 in Severe weather won’t cool growth in Q1
- 2 March, 2018 in Manufacturing recovery has further to run