UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 17 May, 2019 in Brexit sabbatical drawing to a close
- 10 May, 2019 in Grey clouds on the horizon for the labour market
- 3 May, 2019 in MPC takes a hawkish turn, Brexit hangover in Q2
- 26 April, 2019 in Fall in borrowing, rise in inflation, local elections looming
- 18 April, 2019 in Beautifully behaved
- 12 April, 2019 in The oversight on stockbuilding
- 5 April, 2019 in Another Brexit delay looms
- 29 March, 2019 in Brexit: Two years on and two weeks to go
- 22 March, 2019 in Brexit delayed, but choice of destinations remains the same
- 15 March, 2019 in Little Brexit clarity, but at least the economy is coping well
- 8 March, 2019 in Brexit crunch time
- 1 March, 2019 in Chances of no deal receding