UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 17 November, 2017 in Is the labour market succumbing to Brexit uncertainty?
- 10 November, 2017 in Higher oil prices not a major threat to the inflation outlook
- 3 November, 2017 in The MPC will become less dovish in time
- 27 October, 2017 in Scope for pick-up in growth as inflation falls
- 20 October, 2017 in MPC still on track for a November hike
- 13 October, 2017 in Will productivity growth ever recover?
- 6 October, 2017 in Is the economy losing momentum?
- 29 September, 2017 in Can corporates stomach higher interest rates?
- 22 September, 2017 in How hard would higher interest rates hit consumers?
- 15 September, 2017 in Will the MPC walk the walk in November?
- 8 September, 2017 in How is Q3 shaping up?
- 1 September, 2017 in Does rising corporate borrowing point to stronger investment?