UK Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
These weekly publications contain our key views on current trends and recent developments in the UK economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 January, 2019 in Waiting for the Brexit handbrake to be released
- 4 January, 2019 in Slow growth, Christmas spending & stockpiling
- 21 December, 2018 in Could the UK top the G7 growth table in 2019?
- 14 December, 2018 in Amidst the chaos, downside Brexit risk to growth dwindles
- 7 December, 2018 in PMI’s too pessimistic, 50 shades of Brexit
- 30 November, 2018 in Brexit polarises the outlook for interest rates
- 23 November, 2018 in All Brexit options still on the table
- 16 November, 2018 in Brexit deal dead on arrival, earnings on the up
- 9 November, 2018 in Growth slowing again, Brexit backstop bickering
- 2 November, 2018 in The fiscal winds change, higher rates on the horizon
- 26 October, 2018 in Hammond’s luck is in, rates on hold, Brexit a hindrance
- 19 October, 2018 in Brexit deadlock, outlook for real pay brightens