UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 21 April, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Markets give snap election the thumbs up
- 21 April, 2017 in Is the pound set for a pre-Brexit rally?
- 19 April, 2017 in Has Theresa May gone to the polls just in time?
- 18 April, 2017 in Snap election won’t derail the economy
- 13 April, 2017 in Brexit Watch: French election highlights negotiation time pressures
- 12 April, 2017 in When will the MPC start to reverse QE?
- 7 April, 2017 in Brexit Watch: May softens stance on immigration
- 5 April, 2017 in Economy’s resilience points to earlier rise in interest rates
- 31 March, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Constructive tone to first exchanges
- 29 March, 2017 in Key questions following the triggering of Article 50
- 28 March, 2017 in The MPC’s sterling conundrum
- 27 March, 2017 in Can the Treasury-gilt gap widen further?