UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 19 May, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Manifestos expose subtle differences on Brexit
- 17 May, 2017 in When will the FTSE’s Brexit rally end?
- 16 May, 2017 in Labour would ease the fiscal squeeze significantly
- 12 May, 2017 in Brexit Watch: MPC banks on a smooth departure
- 11 May, 2017 in UK MPC suggests rates to rise sooner than markets expect
- 10 May, 2017 in What does Macron’s victory mean for the UK?
- 9 May, 2017 in Will consumers remain confident enough to keep on spending?
- 5 May, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Public spat shows compromise won’t be easy
- 2 May, 2017 in Should we be worried about the GDP slowdown?
- 28 April, 2017 in Brexit Watch: EU to confirm negotiating stance
- 21 April, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Markets give snap election the thumbs up
- 21 April, 2017 in Is the pound set for a pre-Brexit rally?