UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 21 August, 2017 in Will accelerating car credit cause a crash?
- 18 August, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Customs paper overly-optimistic
- 15 August, 2017 in Sterling’s slide against the euro likely to be partly reversed
- 11 August, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Position papers pending
- 10 August, 2017 in Will the housing market slowdown weigh on the economy?
- 4 August, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Investment to shake off recent weakness
- 3 August, 2017 in Hawks to remain in the minority for a while longer
- 28 July, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Transitional agreement increasingly likely
- 27 July, 2017 in Why has pay growth slowed?
- 21 July, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Likely sticking points no surprise
- 14 July, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Government willing to make concessions
- 7 July, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Is the economy succumbing to Brexit worries?