UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 22 June, 2018 in EU Council to issue warning over slow progress
- 21 June, 2018 in MPC on track for an August hike
- 13 June, 2018 in How worrying is the slowdown in money growth?
- 22 May, 2018 in Is the sterling boost over?
- 17 May, 2018 in Why the MPC won’t fall too far behind the Fed
- 10 May, 2018 in MPC to wait for evidence that slowdown is temporary
- 2 May, 2018 in Key questions about the UK local elections
- 28 March, 2018 in Has economic growth really slowed?
- 22 March, 2018 in MPC still on track for a May hike
- 16 March, 2018 in Latest stress test won’t derail bank lending
- 12 March, 2018 in UK Spring Statement 2018 Checklist
- 8 February, 2018 in MPC paves the way for a May rate hike