UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 8 August, 2018 in Assessing the impact of a trade war on the UK
- 7 August, 2018 in Brexit uncertainty could start to weigh more heavily
- 7 August, 2018 in Market implications of a “no deal” Brexit
- 6 August, 2018 in Public finances doing well despite dip in growth
- 2 August, 2018 in MPC starts gradual process of policy normalisation
- 1 August, 2018 in MPC to beef up forward guidance with neutral rate estimate
- 25 July, 2018 in How much damage would a Brexit “no deal” cause?
- 10 July, 2018 in UK financial markets still banking on a soft Brexit
- 27 June, 2018 in FPC confident that UK banks can cope with Brexit
- 21 June, 2018 in MPC on track for an August hike
- 13 June, 2018 in How worrying is the slowdown in money growth?
- 22 May, 2018 in Is the sterling boost over?