UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 23 June, 2017 in Will the FTSE 100 continue to climb?
- 23 June, 2017 in Brexit Watch: One year on
- 16 June, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Government makes a few Brexit concessions
- 15 June, 2017 in MPC strikes surprisingly hawkish tone
- 14 June, 2017 in Is austerity over?
- 13 June, 2017 in Will the election really soften Brexit?
- 9 June, 2017 in Brexit Watch: “Softer” Brexit now more likely, but risks remain
- 9 June, 2017 in Hung Parliament: what happens now?
- 8 June, 2017 in A guide to election night
- 2 June, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Election Special
- 25 May, 2017 in Sterling’s Brexit recovery can go further
- 19 May, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Manifestos expose subtle differences on Brexit