UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 18 December, 2018 in Brexit and the economy: What next?
- 17 December, 2018 in Student loans won’t tie the Chancellor’s hands
- 13 December, 2018 in Effect of stockpiling on growth will be small
- 12 December, 2018 in Leadership challenge triggered: what next?
- 6 December, 2018 in Are the surveys overstating the impact of Brexit again?
- 3 December, 2018 in How might markets react if the Brexit deal is rejected?
- 28 November, 2018 in Government’s Brexit report highlights cost of no deal
- 27 November, 2018 in Brexit scenarios – a recap
- 23 November, 2018 in What if we don’t leave the EU after all?
- 21 November, 2018 in What happens if the Brexit deal is rejected in Parliament?
- 20 November, 2018 in Policy to loosen in a “no deal” Brexit
- 15 November, 2018 in Chances rise of an “orderly” no deal