UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 31 March, 2021 in Will households spend the money they have saved?
- 23 March, 2021 in Higher inflation to push up longer gilt yields
- 18 March, 2021 in No pushback against higher gilt yields, but little prospect of rate hikes
- 16 March, 2021 in Expiry of policy support won’t knock the recovery off course
- 12 March, 2021 in Trade trauma is not all due to Brexit and will be temporary
- 10 March, 2021 in Which measure of government net debt is most useful?
- 3 March, 2021 in Spring Budget 2021 Checklist
- 1 March, 2021 in Spring Budget 2021 Checklist
- 25 February, 2021 in Soaring earnings growth not as good as it looks
- 22 February, 2021 in Roadmap leaves economy on course to recover rapidly
- 10 February, 2021 in Will QE start costing the government money?
- 9 February, 2021 in How to spot if the COVID-19 crisis has left a scar
1-12 of 1732 of 145