UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 13 October, 2017 in Deal, no deal or no Brexit?
- 6 October, 2017 in Renewed leadership bid could hamper negotiations
- 29 September, 2017 in “Sufficient progress” still not made
- 28 September, 2017 in Mortgage rates are heading back over 3%
- 27 September, 2017 in Will higher interest rates hit consumer confidence?
- 25 September, 2017 in FPC fires a warning shot to banks
- 22 September, 2017 in Unfreezing talks, but kicking the can down the road
- 15 September, 2017 in Brexit Watch: All eyes on PM’s Florence speech
- 14 September, 2017 in MPC signals rate hike as soon as November
- 8 September, 2017 in Brexit Watch: EU concerned by UK stance on N. Ireland
- 1 September, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Stand-off continues
- 25 August, 2017 in Brexit Watch: Fading red lines?