UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 16 March, 2018 in Latest stress test won’t derail bank lending
- 12 March, 2018 in UK Spring Statement 2018 Checklist
- 8 February, 2018 in MPC paves the way for a May rate hike
- 24 January, 2018 in Will stockbuilding weigh on growth again this year?
- 14 December, 2017 in MPC gives no hints of another hike
- 30 November, 2017 in Is Brexit uncertainty about to lift?
- 28 November, 2017 in FPC gives clean bill of health to banking system
- 21 November, 2017 in UK Autumn Budget 2017 Checklist
- 2 November, 2017 in MPC presses ahead with dovish hike
- 28 September, 2017 in Mortgage rates are heading back over 3%
- 27 September, 2017 in Will higher interest rates hit consumer confidence?
- 25 September, 2017 in FPC fires a warning shot to banks