UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 5 June, 2019 in Equities may be the next shoe to drop
- 4 June, 2019 in The policies of the 12 trying to get into Number 10
- 31 May, 2019 in No change in households’ appetite to spend
- 24 May, 2019 in Prime Minister Theresa May resigns
- 23 May, 2019 in Don’t write off higher inflation
- 22 May, 2019 in Brexit events raise risk economy is in limbo for longer
- 21 May, 2019 in Where should interest rates be?
- 16 May, 2019 in Who is getting a pay rise of over 3%?
- 9 May, 2019 in Rising services inflation to bolster case for rate hikes
- 8 May, 2019 in What Q1 will give, Q2 may take away
- 2 May, 2019 in General hawkish message from the MPC
- 1 May, 2019 in Will firms pass on rises in labour costs?
1-12 of 1549 of 130