UK Economics Update
These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 18 February, 2019 in The policy response to a no deal Brexit
- 13 February, 2019 in Cracks appearing in the foundations of labour market
- 7 February, 2019 in MPC follows the Fed, but may ultimately go it alone
- 6 February, 2019 in Falls in overseas PMIs a concern for the UK
- 28 January, 2019 in The ins and outs of delaying Brexit
- 18 January, 2019 in What might a “soft” Brexit look like?
- 16 January, 2019 in When will the economy get a Brexit boost?
- 15 January, 2019 in A meaningful vote for sterling
- 14 January, 2019 in Brexit: what happens next?
- 10 January, 2019 in Our new economic forecasts in various Brexit outcomes
- 20 December, 2018 in Should Brexit fog clear, risks to rates lie on the upside
- 18 December, 2018 in Brexit and the economy: What next?