UK Economics Focus
These thematic publications address major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the UK economy.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for the UK via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 4 May, 2001 in Foot & Mouth – The Economic Impact
- 20 April, 2001 in UK Monetary Policy
- 5 April, 2001 in Another 1% to Come
- 2 April, 2001 in Rates to fall amidst risks to confidence
- 7 March, 2001 in Inflation is in the Eye of the Beholder
- 7 March, 2001 in Budget Assessment 2001 – Cautious to a Fault
- 1 March, 2001 in Foot & Mouth – The Economic Effects
- 22 February, 2001 in Budget 2001 Preview
- 8 November, 2000 in Pre-Budget Report 2000
- 2 November, 2000 in Pre-Budget Report 2000 – Preview