UK Economics Focus
These thematic publications address major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the UK economy.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for the UK via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 22 March, 2021 in Pandemic will lead to more inflation…eventually
- 3 March, 2021 in Budget 2021 – Filling the fiscal hole
- 25 February, 2021 in Spring Budget 2021 – Preview
- 8 February, 2021 in COVID-19 legacy may be higher inflation and bigger public deficits
- 8 December, 2020 in Tightening fiscal policy soon would be fiscal folly
- 1 October, 2020 in Brexit – deal or no deal is not the big issue
- 29 June, 2020 in Lasting blow to supply capacity is not inevitable
- 23 June, 2020 in Will the coronavirus permanently change behaviours?
- 4 June, 2020 in Another decade of ultra-loose monetary policy
- 11 March, 2020 in Budget 2020 – Austerity is out, spending is in
- 4 March, 2020 in Budget Preview: Safety first
- 3 February, 2020 in Will the fiscal stimulus deliver much bang for its buck?
1-12 of 494 of 42