UK Economics Focus
These thematic publications address major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the UK economy.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for the UK via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 13 March, 2018 in Spring Statement Response – Jam tomorrow
- 6 March, 2018 in Spring Statement Preview – Banking the growth windfall
- 7 February, 2018 in How much longer will the consumer squeeze last?
- 29 January, 2018 in Will Brexit uncertainty finally bite in 2018?
- 22 November, 2017 in Autumn Budget Response – Chancellor defies OBR’s gloom
- 16 November, 2017 in Autumn Budget Preview – OBR will box the Chancellor in
- 11 August, 2017 in How is Brexit shaping up?
- 8 August, 2017 in Will exports and investment pick up the baton?
- 17 July, 2017 in Can consumers survive the pay squeeze?
- 6 July, 2017 in When and how fast will the MPC tighten?
- 1 June, 2017 in Election 2017 Preview
- 8 March, 2017 in Spring Budget 2017: OBR ties Hammond’s hands