UK Economics Focus
These thematic publications address major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the UK economy.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for the UK via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 29 October, 2018 in Autumn Budget Response – Hammond splashes the cash
- 23 October, 2018 in Autumn Budget Preview – waiting for the Brexit fog to clear
- 8 October, 2018 in How would the economy weather a no deal Brexit?
- 10 September, 2018 in Is austerity nearly over?
- 4 September, 2018 in Higher oil and food prices won’t prevent inflation falling
- 27 April, 2018 in Will Brexit red lines be rubbed out?
- 18 April, 2018 in Should we fear a Labour government?
- 27 March, 2018 in Is the long-term outlook really so bad?
- 13 March, 2018 in Spring Statement Response – Jam tomorrow
- 6 March, 2018 in Spring Statement Preview – Banking the growth windfall
- 7 February, 2018 in How much longer will the consumer squeeze last?
- 29 January, 2018 in Will Brexit uncertainty finally bite in 2018?