UK Economics Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the UK economy in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 9 November, 2020 in Lockdown and Brexit make for a bumpy Christmas
- 8 September, 2020 in Entering a harder phase of the recovery
- 5 August, 2020 in UK bringing up the rear
- 4 June, 2020 in Output only crawling back
- 5 May, 2020 in Past the nadir, but normal a long way off
- 2 April, 2020 in Economic costs of lockdown will be huge
- 5 March, 2020 in Coronavirus hit to the economy is coming
- 6 February, 2020 in Activity no longer in rate-cutting territory
- 5 December, 2019 in Election to mark a turning point for the economy
- 6 November, 2019 in Economy could hit the government’s lead in the polls
- 5 September, 2019 in Avoiding a recession…for now
- 6 August, 2019 in Past the worst…for now
1-12 of 359 of 30