UK Economics Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the UK economy in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 6 March, 2019 in Weathering the storm
- 7 January, 2019 in Households well placed to spend more
- 5 December, 2018 in Heading for a weak Q4
- 5 November, 2018 in Economy starts Q4 with a whimper rather than a bang
- 4 October, 2018 in Growth appears to have ticked up in Q3
- 6 September, 2018 in Services sector makes up for industry’s weakness
- 5 July, 2018 in Signs of a rebound in Q2
- 5 June, 2018 in Signs of a consumer revival
- 3 May, 2018 in Economy makes a stuttering start to Q2
- 5 April, 2018 in Growth suffers weather-related dip
- 6 March, 2018 in Recovery in PMIs eases fears of continued slowdown
- 6 February, 2018 in Economy loses some pace at the start of 2018