UK Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a major article on a relevant topic of current interest and then takes a strategic look at the world economy before moving on to a detailed assessment of the key upcoming events and our core forecasts for the main parts of the UK economy over the next 2-3 years.
- Benefit from our independent analysis and forecasts.
- Identify key issues and their underlying implications.
- Make informed strategic decisions.
- 19 April, 2018 in Economy to withstand higher interest rates
- 13 February, 2018 in MPC to respond to robust growth with more rate hikes
- 18 October, 2017 in Consumers surviving the squeeze
- 19 July, 2017 in Trade and investment to pick up the baton
- 10 April, 2017 in Into the unknown
- 31 January, 2017 in Brexit resilience to continue
- 14 October, 2016 in Weathering the Brexit storm
- 19 July, 2016 in Policy response should cushion the hit from leave vote
- 11 April, 2016 in Recovery to weather referendum uncertainty well
- 11 January, 2016 in A challenging year ahead
- 16 October, 2015 in The changing shape of the UK economy – The winners and the losers
- 16 July, 2015 in Will the rest of the world hold the UK back?