Policy Rate Preview
These publications are released a week before the Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee meetings, providing forward looking, in-depth analysis about the key drivers behind policy decisions.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- React ahead of competitors.
- 26 October, 2017 in MPC to press ahead with historic rate hike
- 7 September, 2017 in Risk of more hawkish tone than markets expect
- 27 July, 2017 in Sluggish GDP growth to keep hawks in a minority
- 9 June, 2017 in Political uncertainty clouds the outlook for policy
- 5 May, 2017 in Q1 slowdown to keep MPC hawks at bay
- 9 March, 2017 in Softer data to keep the hawks at bay
- 26 January, 2017 in A less challenging trade-off
- 8 December, 2016 in Economy’s resilience to keep MPC on hold
- 27 October, 2016 in Economy’s resilience will probably stay the MPC’s hand
- 8 September, 2016 in Rebound in activity won’t prevent further policy easing
- 28 July, 2016 in Will the MPC deliver this time around?
- 7 July, 2016 in Why wait?