These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of the week’s Brexit events
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 23 February, 2018 in Cabinet consensus won’t unlock negotiations
- 16 February, 2018 in Deadlock in negotiations next week?
- 9 February, 2018 in Transition period “not a given”
- 2 February, 2018 in Latest impact assessments tell us nothing new
- 26 January, 2018 in Transition deal negotiations about to kick off
- 19 January, 2018 in Does optimism about Brexit explain the pound’s rise?
- 12 January, 2018 in Majority don’t support a second referendum
- 15 December, 2017 in Sufficient progress paves way for transition agreement
- 8 December, 2017 in EU to give green light for phase two of negotiations
- 1 December, 2017 in Brexit bill breakthrough is a positive step forward
- 24 November, 2017 in N. Ireland border issue unresolved as time runs short
- 17 November, 2017 in Little evidence of progress
13-24 of 44 of 4