These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of the week’s Brexit events
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 22 November, 2018 in Future Declaration won’t placate the Brexiteers
- 12 November, 2018 in Brexit timer running out
- 22 October, 2018 in Sterling resilient in the face of no deal fears
- 21 September, 2018 in Sterling buffeted by growing risk of no deal
- 20 July, 2018 in Northern Ireland stalemate raises risk of no deal
- 6 July, 2018 in Another step towards a “soft” Brexit
- 22 June, 2018 in EU Council to issue warning over slow progress
- 8 June, 2018 in Irish border issue looks set to tie Government’s hands
- 23 March, 2018 in Curtain raised on future relationship negotiations
- 16 March, 2018 in Negotiators set for a frantic weekend in Brussels
- 9 March, 2018 in EU guidelines pave the way for a “Canada-style” deal
- 2 March, 2018 in PM’s speech delivers less cake and more realism