These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of the week’s Brexit events
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 19 January, 2018 in Does optimism about Brexit explain the pound’s rise?
- 12 January, 2018 in Majority don’t support a second referendum
- 15 December, 2017 in Sufficient progress paves way for transition agreement
- 8 December, 2017 in EU to give green light for phase two of negotiations
- 1 December, 2017 in Brexit bill breakthrough is a positive step forward
- 24 November, 2017 in N. Ireland border issue unresolved as time runs short
- 17 November, 2017 in Little evidence of progress
- 10 November, 2017 in Two week window for UK to make “clarifications”
- 3 November, 2017 in Concessions needed by December
- 27 October, 2017 in Tight timetable in focus
- 20 October, 2017 in “Sufficient progress” by December?
- 13 October, 2017 in Deal, no deal or no Brexit?